Find the perfect Golf Club for you
April 7, 2014
Aside from knowing the rules of the game, having the perfect golf club is also important in order for you to play Golf well. By having the right golf equipment and knowing how to use them, you will be able to become the kind of golfer you want to be and will be able to make sure that you will own the game and that you can win, too.
Know your level
First and foremost, in order to find the right golf equipment such as golf clubs for you, you have to know what kind of player you are. There are four main categories of golfers and these are:
• Low Handicap: This means that you have a proper understanding of the mechanics of the game and of the golf swing, and that you are able to hit both fades and draws. This also means that you hit the ball consistently in the club face’s center. Golfers in this category have a handicap level of 0 to 5.
• Mid-Low Handicap: Golfers in this category have a handicap level of 5 to 15. Usually, golfers who love to play during their spare time or those who see golf as a hobby are in this handicap level because they play the game with their natural ability or knowledge and not because they were trained to do so. You are good at hitting the ball but sometimes have misses, too.
• High-Mid Handicap: This handicap is very common to recreational golfers or those who play with their friends from time to time. Golfers in this handicap are also known for their hits and misses and are also known for having a difficult time keeping the ball around the fairway and hitting it when the tee is green. Those in this level have a handicap of 15 to 25.
• High Handicap: Golfers in this category have a handicap level of 25 and above. This is common to either newbies or a senior player who are having a hard time moving around and that’s why golfers in this category need strong clubs such as Chippers, Wedges or Hybrids. Golfers in this category should also go for clubs that can lift the ball off the ground with a sole that will not dig in the turf.
Know which clubs and other golf equipment are right for you and try them out
Aside from learning about handicaps, you can find the right golf equipment by knowing what each of these golf clubs does. Here are some examples:
• Wood – the most powerful golf clubs which are best used during tournaments.
• Iron – Best for tee box shots or dog-legged hole shots. Iron clubs are also good in case your ball gets into the freeway or has lobbed over some trees or if the ball gets into a hazardous zone.
• Wedge – Wedge Clubs are known for having great “lofts” and for having wide soles. These are used for different distances and different kinds of terrain such as short, high altitude and high accuracy.
• Hybrid – Hybrids are great for long distances and for high launches and are great for high impulses and are able to hit the ball harder than any other kind of club there is.
• Putters – These clubs do not exceed ten degrees and are designed to let the ball roll on the grass so that it could directly reach the cup. They have a perpendicular loft that makes it easy for the golfer to lift the ball from any kind of indention.
• Chipper – This looks like a Putter but is known for having a more well-rounded face and is used to put more motion on the ball and allow it to be lifted off the grass.
It would also be best if you will try each type of club so that you will know if the club is well-suited to your capabilities and to what type of golfer you are, as well.
Rock Bottom Golf has evolved into one of the top discount golf retailers in the world. Our core philosophy is to provide golfers with incredible deals on top quality golf shirts, golf apparels and golf equipment How do we do it? We buy huge lots of closeout merchandise, keep our overhead as low as humanly possible, leverage technology and then pass the savings to the consumer.
All about Live Chat Software
February 22, 2014
Every business owner knows that one of the best ways to outdo the competition and increase one’s customer base is for one’s company to have an online presence. This includes having a website where potential and existing clients can get to know more about the company and the products and/or services being offered, and contact the company through its representatives if they have questions and comments. With regard to communicating with customers, in the not-so-distant past this was done through email or by calling the numbers posted on the website. In some cases, visitors can also fill out an online form. Today, however, another option has become available to site owners: live chat software. If you have heard about this program but are not that familiar with it yet, read the rest of this article to know more about it and why you should integrate it into your online business.
A Brief Introduction to Live Chat
The first thing you should know is that unlike the other methods of communication between the company and the customer, live chat enables the two parties to “talk” in real time. Most live chat applications enable the visitor to initiate contact with the company through the clicking of a chat button or icon. Afterwards, a window that resembles that in instant messaging software will appear, and then the two parties (the visitor and the site’s chat administrator) can start conversing. In other cases, a visitor only needs to check if a company representative is online, and then he can type his question directly into a chat box and wait for a response.
Types of Live Chat Software
There are two major types of software that you can take advantage of for your website to have live chat capabilities. The first one makes use of a pop-up chat window and is aimed towards large businesses. Here, when a visitor clicks on the chat icon or button, he will be redirected to a pop-up window where he can talk to the operator. The second type – the widget – is an application embedded into the website. This particular type of live chat application is less expensive compared to the first one – in fact, there are even free, readily downloadable versions – and as such is geared towards small business owners and individuals with websites that are not for commercial use.
There is another way to classify live chat programs; either these are web-based or standalone applications. Web-based live chat software does not need to be installed. It can be accessed through a browser and thus can be controlled anywhere and using any compatible device. A standalone console, on the other hand, has to be downloaded and installed on the website’s host computer. It is accessible only through the device where it’s located.
Things to Remember in Purchasing SEO Services
February 5, 2014
Traditional is out and digital is in, at least when it comes to marketing. The onset of the trend was first observed when the search engines, like Google, have displayed their rising importance as the ultimate go-to resources of digital information. The next thing that happened was actually expected – thousands have grabbed the business opportunities brought about by the search engine’s importance and popularity.
One of the most important things that were brought by this epic trend was how to optimize such service – hence, search engine optimization was born and along with it were the agencies that provide SEO services. Such service was now essential if you want to thrive in this modern business era.
Now, if you are a company who’s looking for an agency that will provide you these kinds of services, you are actually in luck because you will have to choose from a vast selection. However, it is also hard provided that one – it is indeed a vast selection, and two- some very determined scammers have developed uncanny abilities to expertly hid themselves behind the shadow of “legitimate” corporations. Given these, it’s now important to open your eyes for the tell-tale signs of rip-offs.
Warnings and Words of Caution
As a consumer, you are aware that sellers will always try their best to win your business. This is not unusual or a cause for alarm. However, when an individual or a company promises you the SEO services plus the whole world then it is probably best to be wary. Here are some notes that you might want to remember if you want to spot the legit and the not.
- SEO companies who will issue guarantees
Remember this: the nature of search engine optimization is always changing. This is a true fact. This is also the reason why there is no legitimate SEO services company in his right mind will provide you a guarantee.
- Agencies who will promise you instant results
Instant results are indeed possible. It has been done and presently, it is still being practiced. However, you must understand that in order for the SEO agency to be able to give you these instant results, it will have to engage itself in ways that are a bit questionable and against the webmaster guidelines – these practices are often called “gaming the system”. Through this, indeed you might get your instant result but it might also hurt your business in the end. Google itself is in search for the users of these techniques and penalizes them if found. Surely, it will cost you a lot more than rankings.
- A deal that will land you to the number 1 spot on Google
This is real hard but it could be given provided it comes with a steep price.
- A monthly fee of less than $750 for a standard service package This will be an example of getting what you paid for. If you are willing to gamble your firm’s image and marketing budget, then go ahead with such SEO service agencies. However, if you really want a service that could give you results then you must be ready to pay for such service.
This is not a complete list. These are just guides that you might want to remember just in case you will have to require the services of such firms.
SEO Services provided by SEO Company
Myths about SEO from an experienced SEO company
February 5, 2014
With 2013 brings a lot of changes to the search engine optimization industry. The search engines have updated their algorithms and there are a lot of changes that we can notice in this year. No longer are websites able to use over-optimization tactics to fool the search engines into giving them a higher ranking. A lot of unethical practices were ousted with the change of the algorithms and now websites need to update their techniques in order to continue to thrive in search engine optimization. Your SEO company has probably done the same in the past few months, but just in case, you need to be aware of the changes.
Below are a few myths that you should familiarize yourself with in regards to search engine optimization. If your SEO company isn’t familiar with them as well, you will want to get a new one!
An abundance of links will increase your traffic. False! While SEO Company natural backlinks are still a great way to get traffic to your site, you now need to be way of overdoing it. You need to make sure that the links that are coming to your site are from relevant and informational websites. If you get links from unrelated sites, this will negatively affect your ranking. You may even get penalized or banned for manipulating the link building platform.
The more keywords, the better. False! Keyword stuffing was once the most popular SEO tactic for websites to use. However, the use of keywords is strictly regulated now. The thought process has completely changed and search engines are cracking down on this. You should maintain a keyword density of around 1-3% in your articles, and ensure your content is fluid and easy to understand.
Content doesn’t really matter. False! This is one myth that you need to tattoo in your brain – it could not be more false. Quality is way more important than quantity, especially now with the changes in Google’s algorithms. If your content is helpful, relevant and understandable, it will stand a way better chance at improving your rankings than if it is stuffed with keywords, thrown together and generally unhelpful. You are writing for people, not just search engines.
SEO doesn’t really matter anymore. False! In fact, as your SEO company will tell you, SEO is just getting started. Google isn’t going anywhere, and neither is SEO.
While to you, these myths may seem like common sense, the fact is that a lot of people are still falling victim to unethical practices. Make sure you are doing SEO the right way, and you will reap the rewards.